I have a love for shrimp scampi, but to be honest, boiling pasta or rice is one of my least favorite things to do in the kitchen. I love making this Sheet Pan Shrimp Scampi as an app for parties or for a quick meal when I forgot to take out dinner! Keeping frozen shrimp on hand always comes in handy because it defrosts very quickly!
– Peeled and Deveined Shrimp, defrosted
– 2 Tbs. Dry White Wine
– 1/2-1 Lemon, Sliced into wedges
– 1 Stick of butter, sliced into 8-10 pieces
– 3 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 Tsp. Parsley
– 2 Tsp. Salt
– 1/8-1/4 Tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
– Pre-heat oven to 425º F
– Place 1 layer of shrimp on sheet pan. Amount of shrimp will vary based on size. Make sure all shrimp is laying flat
– Pour all ingredients, in that order, on top of the shrimp
– Roast shrimp until they’re just pink – about 10 minutes
This recipe goes great as an appetizer with a loaf of bread. Add a salad and make it a whole meal!