I have quite an obsession with Cranberries lately! I started making this recipe last year, but I never got around to sharing it.
I just made them tonight for my Husband and Father-in-Law and they didn’t hesitate to ask for seconds. I hope you enjoy as well!
– 1 oz. Cranberry Juice
– 1 oz. Freshly Squeeze Orange Juice
– .5 oz. Orange Liqueur
– 1-2 oz. Gin (I like them stronger)
– Fresh Rosemary
– Fresh Cranberries
– Orange Slice
– Fill shaker with ice and add first 4 ingredients to shaker.
– Add a pinch of fresh Rosemary leaves.
– Shake for 30 seconds.
-Fill glass with ice and strain drink over ice.
– Garnish with an orange slice, fresh cranberries and a spring of rosemary.