Our garden has been overflowing with Arugula for several months now and I am certain I will never tire of it! The peppery flavor makes any boring salad, pizza or sandwich taste like a million bucks!
This salad is always a hit and worth the bit of effort it takes to prepare. It’s easy to make ahead and perfect to take to a friends house for a BBQ or Dinner Party.
This salad is great on it’s own, but I often like to turn it into a full meal by topping it with a protein. It’s delicious with seafood such as seared scallops, grilled shrimp or salmon.
– 1 Container Arugula
– 1 Bunch Asparagus
– 1 Red Bell Pepper, Cut into Strips
– 1 Zucchini, Cut into Rounds
– 1 Container Grape Tomatoes
– 1/2 Lb of Mozzarella
– 1/2 Jar of Kalamata Olives
– Preheat oven to 400ºF
– Place Asparagus, Pepper, Zucchini, and Grape Tomatoes onto a large sheet pan (you may need 2 sheet pans).
– Toss Veggies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil and sprinkle with Salt + Pepper.
– Roast until desired texture. I like mine very tender for this salad, which takes about 30-40 minutes.
– Let cool completely before placing on top of Arugula.
– Serve with Olives + Mozzarella and of course, a Green Goddess Dressing!
GREEN GODDESS DRESSING INGREDIENTS
– 1 C Mayonnaise
– 1 C Sour Cream
– 2 Tbs Lemon Juice
– 2-3 Tsp Anchovy Paste
– 1 Medium Garlic Clove
– 1 C Chopped Scallions
– 1 C Chopped Basil Leaves (Fresh Only!)
– Salt + Pepper
– Add everything to a food processor and blend until fully incorporated.